COLLABORATION OF AUTO DESIGNERS, ENTERTAINMENT BRANDS AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS RE-IMAGINE THE AUTOMOBILE INTERIOR FOR A 2050 AUTONOMOUS FUTURE
The all-new Design and Developer Challenge is a first-of-its-kind competition among teams comprised of globally recognized entertainment and consumer brands, international automotive manufacturers and industry-leading software developers.
This multi-industry collaboration brings together some of best-known creative talents from both automotive and entertainment to reimagine the auto industry.
- CH Auto & Creative Mobile
- Crayola & Qoros Auto
- Fandango & Jaunt VR
- Honda & LEGO/Trigger
- Kiska & KTM
The teams will unveil their concepts at AutoMobility LA, on November 16.
Teams have spent the last year envisioning how technology, data, connectivity and content will revolutionize modern vehicle design, including:
– How cars will react to the rest of the world and change transportation infrastructure
– How and where vehicles will be used, and how people’s lives will change as a result
– How this redefined purpose will transform vehicle function and form
– What role content creators will play in shaping the new journey
Read more about the challenge here
Sponsors of Design and Developer Challenge