The 2014 Motor City West (MCW) conference will take place on Nov. 19 at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The half-day conference will focus on the latest trends and topics transforming the way auto brands sell to consumers.
Created in 2006, thinkLA is a nonprofit association aimed at connecting and educating Los Angeles’ vast marketing community via knowledge-building programs and high-caliber networking events like MCW, especially tailored for professionals that help drive the image of leading automotive brands.
MCW annually gathers more than 500 professionals from top advertising agencies and media companies to connect with marketing leads from major automotive brands. The LA Auto Show Press and Trade Days gather the marketing and advertising leads from virtually every major auto brand around the globe. Plus, as one of the world’s top cities for automotive advertising, the LA Auto Show already attracts nearly 3,000 advertising and marketing executives.
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Registration / Networking
- 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm Speaker Presentations
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Cocktail Reception
- 6:30 pm Event Concludes
To register for Motor City West please click here. (Event may sell out prior to registration deadline)
Media registration for the 2014 LA Auto Show Press & Trade Days (November 18-20) is now open and can be completed here.
Rates & Deadlines
- Individual Member: $150 through Oct. 5 ($175 through Nov. 14; $250 at the door)
- Individual Non-Member: $200 through Oct. 5 ($225 through Nov. 14; $250 at the door)
- Group Member 10-Ticket Bundle: $1350 (special group rate available through Oct. 5 only)
Not a thinkLA member? Click here to join today.