It’s where things get personalized. Whether you travel by sedan, truck, van or SUV — this is your one-stop-shop to make valets’ jaws drop. Aftermarket Hall is a 162,000 square foot showcase of the newest and most popular specialty accessories for automotive interiors and exteriors, advanced technologies and an array of internationally-renown custom tuners — featuring everything ranging from the cool to the ostentatious. What’s happening aftermarket? See for yourself.
Tuners & Performance – The quest to add performance, comfort or style has even reached dealerships and manufacturers. Galpin Auto Sports is a pioneer in this activity, and has been customizing vehicles for new car buyers since the 1960′s. RTW Motoring will also have a display of customized European cars. In addition, Specialty Car Craft will be on hand to address any of your styling needs.
Electronics & Technology – Mobile electronics technology has taken the automotive world by storm these past few years. The experts from Al & Ed’s Autosound will be on site with several of their tricked out demo vehicles featuring the cutting edge in mobile entertainment.
Appearance – Performance may be on the minds of some, but its appearance that gets you noticed on the streets and in the valet lots of LA. Be sure to spend some time in Aftermarket Hall to get the scoop on the latest ways to make your car stand out from the crowd. Madness Autoworks offers a wide variety of Fiat and Smart Car parts and accessories.
DUB Celebrity Car Showcase – Fans of the celebrity lifestyle will be excited to see the DUB Magazine Celebrity Car Showcase. This amazing exhibit will feature tricked-out vehicles from some of the hottest music and sports celebrities around.
Motorsports – For racing enthusiasts, there is no shortage of exhibitors in Kentia Hall to whet your appetite for the race season. Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach will be on display with information about upcoming events. If taking the wheel is more your speed, be sure to visit K1 Speed to learn more about their program.
Discover some of the best customs, hot rods and performance vehicles plus the latest in aftermarket electronics and accessories.
More than 50 exhibitors fill the hall including:
- One-of-a-kind customs from Galpin Auto Sports
- Tuned exotics from RTW Motoring and Specialty Car Craft
- Celebrity cars from DUB
- Test ride Razor’s Crazy Cart — the Ultimate Drifting Machine
- Latest innovations to upgrade your ride featured by Al & Ed’s Autosound
- Tuned luxury car masterpieces from Larte Design
- Design and build your own Sprinter with Bespoke Coachworks
- Retrofuturist VW transformations by Zelectric Motors
Don’t miss the Heroes Pavilion, a special area featuring:
- Military Humvee
- Aerial fire engine
- Field operations Jeep
- Paramedic response motorcycle
- Fire air packs, helmets, bunker gear and more…
And families should be sure to stop by the Kids Fune Zone, featuring:
- The Video Game Truck (Weekends only: Nov. 22 – 23 Nov. 29 – 30 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Digital Graffiti Wall (Saturday, Nov. 22 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm)