Contests & Giveaway Rules
Dba LA Auto Show
2017 ANSA Productions Digital Properties Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. You do not need to purchase a ticket to the 2017 LA Auto Show to win. Social Media and digital contests are sponsored by ANSA Productions, Inc., a California corporation, DBA Los Angeles Auto Show and/or LA Auto Show and/or AutoMobility LA. Social Media and Digital properties to include, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LA Auto Show Website and any other digital properties owned or utilized by ANSA productions. By entering the contests, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
This contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
- DATE OF CONTEST/GAME. LA Auto Show Social Media and Digital property contests, (“CONTESTS”) begins at 9:00am on Tuesday December 12, 2017 and ends at 11:00pm on Friday December 22, 2017
- ELIGIBILITY. CONTESTS are open only to legal U.S. residents, 18 years or older with pre-existing internet access via their mobile devices and or laptops/pc’s. Not open to residents of Florida or New York. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, and affiliated companies and their immediate families are not eligible.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Social Media Contests, go to the specific social media channel and follow the instructions.
- TECHNICAL FAILURES IN ENTRIES. Proof of download of the App does not constitute proof of delivery or entry into the Contest. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of Google Play or Apple App Store account associated with the Entry (the “Entrant”). “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Entries (including, but not limited to, Entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Contest service) will be disqualified and transmissions from any related account or IP addresses may be blocked.
Sponsor is not responsible for faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; or, (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the App or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download any materials in the Contest.
PRIZES. (1) URB-E valued at $999 - 1,499.00 each. (1) XBOX One console valued at $299.00 each. (1) Forza Motorsport XBOX games valued at $59.99 each (18) tickets to 2018 LA Auto Show valued at $15.00 each.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Prize winners will be notified through the Social Media Channel in which they entered the contest. Winner does not need to be present at the LA Auto Show to win. Prizes will be mailed out to the contest winner within 21 working days of prize notification. LA Auto Show or partner will pay for the shipping for prize fulfillment. Should a prize notification or prize addressed to an Entrant be returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may not resend the notice (whether by the same or another method) or make any further attempts at deliver. Sponsor may disqualify that Entrant and select an alternate winner. If you need assistance with prize fulfillment please contact [email protected].
The prize winners maybe be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, W-9 form where applicable and a Publicity Release form (where not prohibited by law), and Background Check Authorization discretion. If the background checks reveals that, in Sponsor’s discretion, Entrant has been convicted of a crime or otherwise engaged in any conduct that would disqualify Entrant pursuant to these Official Rules or that, in Sponsor’s discretion, would reflect adversely on Sponsor, Sponsor may disqualify the Entrant and select and alternate winner.
Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner.
6. EXPENSES, TAXES & FEES. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely each winner’s responsibility. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of that particular prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion for any reason or no reason, to substitute prizes of equal or greater values. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners. All prize winners, as a condition of winning, will be required to complete and return to Sponsor a W-9 form (where applicable); all prizes will be reported on an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of the individual’s prize (where applicable). In the event that any portion of any prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof, and the remainder of the prize will be awarded.
7. RELEASES. By entering the Contest, Entrant releases and holds harmless Sponsor and any other advertising or promotion agencies or business partners involved with or retained to provide services in connection with the Contest, and/or each of their respective affiliates, parent or related entities, subsidiaries, or successors (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), against any and all claims, demands and liabilities arising out of or relating to the Contest, Entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or any Contest-related activity, including, without limitation, winner’s responsibility for, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof. Additionally, by acceptance of prize, prize winner agrees to release the Promotion Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize. Each winner also further acknowledges that released the Promotion Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS LIST. A list of winners and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request for the list or rules to [email protected] by January 15th, 2018. A winner’s list may be available publicly online.
10. RESTRICTIONS. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
11. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California.