Test drives at the LA Auto Show are the best way to experience vehicles in a completely hassle-free, stress-free environment.
The list of test drives will be updated frequently; please check below for the latest info. See you December 1-10!
NEED TO KNOW
– Registration for all of this year’s test drives will take place onsite during the LA Auto Show (slots are available at a first-come, first-serve basis)
– Note: registration at each test drive kiosk/desk typically closes 30-60 minutes prior to the hours posted.
– Saturdays and Sundays tend to have the most participating vehicles
– Rather than wait until later in the day, we recommend signing up to test drive your favorite vehicles upon your arrival to the show
Requirements to participate:
– You will have to present your 2017 LA Auto Show ticket prior to signing up
– Drivers must meet age requirements for each manufacturer and have a valid driver’s license
– Passengers are allowed and must be at least 8 years of age
– Drivers and passengers must sign a waiver of liability and may be asked to provide follow-up information
– You may be asked to pass a Breathalyzer test in order to participate
*Test drive models will be posted online before the show but are subject to change without notice at the discretion of each participating brand
SIGN UP FOR 2018 SHOW ALERTS
Sign up to receive exclusive 2018 ticket offers, show info, vehicle debut news and more...