- New 2019 Fiat 500X powered by all-new 1.3-liter direct-injection turbocharged engine, which boasts 177 horsepower and a best-in-class torque rating of 210 lb.-ft.
- Standard-equipped inline four-cylinder engine features engine stop-start (ESS) technology and FCA-exclusive MultiAir III valve actuation, both of which contribute to improved fuel efficiency and emissions reduction
- Standard all-wheel drive delivers strong performance and capability for multiple terrains
- New 2019 Fiat 500X, delivering classic Italian style, is refined with new front and rear fascia, LED daytime running lights and rear tail lamps, and available LED headlamps with 20 percent greater lighting capability
- Three all-new wheel options: 17-inch silver aluminum wheel (Trekking), 17-inch matte black machined wheel (Trekking Plus) and 18-inch matte anthracite machined aluminum wheel (Trekking and Trekking Plus models)
- New exterior paint colors: Italia Blue, Vibrante Green and Milano Ivory
- Interior provides comfortable seating for five and features new premium seating fabrics, steering wheel and redesigned driver cluster gauges
- Advanced technology includes standard Uconnect 4 with 7-inch touchscreen radio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto; navigation; Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice command and streaming audio; and SiriusXM Radio
- Nearly 70 safety and security features that now include Adaptive Cruise Control and Front Park Assist
- New 2019 Fiat 500X available in three model configurations – Pop, Trekking and Trekking Plus
- Starting U.S. MSRP of $25,785 (including destination) and will arrive in FIAT studios in the spring of 2019
Experience it for yourself at the 2018 LA Auto Show November 30 - December 9, 2018.
SIGN UP FOR LA AUTO SHOW ALERTS
Sign up to receive exclusive ticket offers, show info, vehicle debut news and more...