Free Test Drives
Test drives at the LA Auto Show are the best way to experience vehicles in a completely hassle-free, stress-free environment. All test drives are included for FREE with your ticket purchase to the show! The below are from the 2018 LA Auto Show.
NEED TO KNOW
– Registration for all of this year’s test drives will take place onsite during the LA Auto Show (slots are available at a first-come, first-serve basis).
– Saturdays and Sundays tend to be the busiest.
– Rather than wait until later in the day, we recommend signing up to test drive your favorite vehicles when you arrive to the show.
Requirements to participate:
– You will have to present your LA Auto Show ticket prior to signing up.
– Drivers must meet age requirements for each manufacturer and have a valid driver’s license.
– Passengers are allowed and must be at least 8 years of age.
– Drivers and passengers must sign a waiver of liability and may be asked to provide follow-up information.
– You may be asked to pass a Breathalyzer test in order to participate.
*Test drive models will be posted online before the show but are subject to change without notice at the discretion of each participating brand
BYTON Test Rides
BYTON’s M-Byte Concept will be providing test rides and other in-car experiences as the company moves forward on production that will see the premium SUV offered for sale in the US in 2020.
Slingshot Joy Rides
Experience the ride of your life with a seasoned professional driving and drifting you through a closed road-course in Slingshot.
SIGN UP FOR 2019 TICKET OFFERS
Sign up to receive exclusive 2019 ticket offers, show info, vehicle debut news and more...