Free Test Drives
Test drives at the LA Auto Show are the best way to experience vehicles in a completely hassle-free, stress-free environment. All test drives are included for FREE with your ticket purchase to the show!
Test drives operate at different times on different days. Please select the automaker you'd like to drive with below for specific hours of operation and information.
NEED TO KNOW
– Registration for all of this year’s test drives will take place onsite during the LA Auto Show (slots are available at a first-come, first-serve basis).
– Saturdays and Sundays tend to be the busiest.
– Rather than wait until later in the day, we recommend signing up to test drive your favorite vehicles when you arrive to the show.
Requirements to participate:
– You will have to present your LA Auto Show ticket prior to signing up.
– Drivers must meet age requirements for each manufacturer and have a valid driver’s license.
– Passengers are allowed and must be at least 8 years of age.
– Drivers and passengers must sign a waiver of liability and may be asked to provide follow-up information.
– You may be asked to pass a Breathalyzer test in order to participate.
*Test drive models will be posted online before the show but are subject to change without notice at the discretion of each participating brand
SIGN UP FOR LA AUTO SHOW ALERTS
Sign up to receive exclusive ticket offers, show info, vehicle debut news and more...